Saturday, April 02, 2005

Getting To Know You...

I'm bored and this list of questions was just emailed to me...


What makes you laugh? Dry humor, Japanese people eating sauerkraut for the first time, and menus translated into English, among other things.

Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? I suppose that depends on how one would be tied... But Jude Law would be nice.

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Gah! I have no idea... Entirely too many. And none of them are very sensible.

Seriously... Where does the other sock end up? Somewhere in the mysterious vacuum of space. Or under my bed.

Who do you blame for your mood today? My neighbor whose house smells like used maxipads.

If the Internet were sex... I'd definitely be knocked up by now.

Have you ever seen a dead body? Yep... My forensic pathology phase led to some interesting experiences. Incidentally, I've also held a human spleen...

What is something scientists need to invent? Self-cleaning houses.

What should we do with stupid people?
Full-body waxing, then shoot them out of cannons at spikey things.

Have you ever broken a bone? Nope.

Do you watch local news? Nope.

What is the best advice you've ever gotten? A truly wise man never plays leap-frog with a unicorn.

How big is your bed? Queen-size and absolutely the most luxurious bed on the planet (it's all velvet and satin).

How long do you think you will live? Entirely too long, and not long enough.

16 Comments:

At April 03, 2005 3:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I would think that what is kept inside the velvet thong would be more valuable than the velvet itself. Or it could just be me.

 
At April 03, 2005 4:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wholeheartedly agree. Then again, how much does the material of the thong matter, anyways. I know I don't take that much care selecting wrapping paper...

 
At April 03, 2005 5:36 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

I think it would be quite amusing to have one of those WWJD thongs with rhinestones. Not to wear, mind you, just to leave laying around when the religious right comes knocking on my door...

Anyway, I don't think I've ever seen a velvet thong. Velvet underwear isn't very practical; it makes whatever is over it all bunchy. Victoria's Secret has a lovely selection of lace thongs thoughs.

 
At April 03, 2005 9:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At April 04, 2005 1:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, sorry about that. That was more than a bit out of line.

 
At April 04, 2005 8:22 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

No worries, wasn't you EsotericWombat. MikeyPants was asking to see my boobs...

 
At April 04, 2005 12:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Would I do something like that?

 
At April 04, 2005 2:23 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Yes, frequently. ;0P

 
At April 04, 2005 10:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

then did my comment go out with his, or did it never surface?

 
At April 04, 2005 11:26 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Never surfaced, apparently. What'd you say? I promise I won't delete you. :0)

 
At April 05, 2005 9:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

something to the effect that instead of a WWJD thong I keep a shotgun in case the God Squad shows up at my doorstep

 
At April 05, 2005 10:43 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Thats good to know. Remind me never to show up at your house wearing a wimple.

 
At April 05, 2005 2:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Its not like that at all. I'd be a hypocrite shooting people for what they wear. Just don't show up at my door calling me a heretic. For most, that's something that's filed away under "common sense" right off the bat, but these Neo-Puritans are a different breed entirely. Not that I'd slug them. I'd just dry fire, and then "remember" to load the weapon. That tends to make 'em run.

All bets on nonviolence are off if its torches and pitchforks though.

 
At April 05, 2005 4:30 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

I find that seducing them (the males anyway) is quite entertaining, and has the benefit of then debasing their beliefs so they fall into a nervous breakdown. Does that make me evil?

*Sigh*

I hope so.

With the females I just start discussing various STD's in graphic detail. It tends to make them run away screaming. Works with proselytizing Muslims as well...

 
At April 05, 2005 4:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

see, I try that and I get slapped with a sexual harrasment suit. Or just plain slapped

 
At April 05, 2005 5:11 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Ah, the joys of being a girl...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home