Saturday, April 02, 2005

Erotic Poetry For MikeyPants

SuperMikeyPants has claimed that I send him erotic poetry. So I've got some nice limericks for him (from here):

While Titian was mixing Rose Madder
His model reclined on a ladder
Her sultry position
Suggested coition
So he ran up the ladder and had her

There once was a guy named McSweeney
Who spilled some gin on his weenie
So just to be couth
He added vermouth
And then gave his girl a martini

And my personal favorite, told to me by an Australian I knew in Sicily who offered to marry me so I could have European citizenship (he had been married to a French woman):

There once was a girl from Blackheath
She circumsized men with her teeth
It wasn't for money
Or anything funny
It was for the cheese underneath

8 Comments:

At April 02, 2005 3:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

when did I claim any such a thing? Not that I don't appreciate it. If I could just get the images to go with it.

 
At April 02, 2005 3:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Would you care to act these out? Except for the circumcision one. I'll pass.

 
At April 02, 2005 4:57 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

It's on your profile, darling... Anyway, you'll have to use your imagination. Sadly, I'm not a martini fan. Although I do like extra dry vodka martinis, but the only reason they're called martinis are the the glasses. So, on second thought, just give me a water glass full of vodka and skip the funny names...

 
At April 02, 2005 5:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I did write that. Well, thats just cuz you turned me on, you naughty girl.

(gives you an icy bottle of vodka and a photo of a vermouth bottle.)

 
At April 02, 2005 6:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Who says you had to send me erotic poetry, although, as this post clearly shows, you just did. So I win. ANd now, off with your pants!!!

 
At April 02, 2005 9:27 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Where did the "off with yer pants" clause come in? Besides who says I'm wearing pants?

 
At April 02, 2005 11:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Are you wearing a velvet thong?

 
At April 02, 2005 11:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Are you wearing a velvet thong?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home