Friday, April 01, 2005

Yes, I'm An Optimist

I have to write a paper about the communication styles of men and women. Technically, I should have already written it as it was due on Thursday (feel free to slap me viciously SuperMikeyPants) but I'm lazy and the teacher allows late work. Anyway, I'm glad I waited. Aimlessly surfing around this morning I found this page. I think I'll change my thesis to something along the lines of, "Men and women shouldn't even try to communicate, to save time and effort we should just go straight to throwing things and pouting as that is where it leads anyway."

7 Comments:

At April 01, 2005 4:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My lil baby nephew is a tax baby. Born on Dec. 31st. And as for our baby's name, I agree, but I insist that we get to have sex at least once. Then, as soon as we are done, you can argue and I'll pout. Every other day we can switch. Saves time, and if we keep arguing, we don't have to spend the money on the make-up gifts.

Boobs Rule!!!!

 
At April 01, 2005 4:57 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Why do you get to pout first? Who gave you the right to make such a decision? Hmmmm? Did you even ask? What if I had wanted to pout first? I'll be you never even thought of that, did you. Just like always!

Men!

I'm going to make sure that little Adirondak grows up to be nothing like you, you insensitive pouting bastard!

;0P

 
At April 01, 2005 5:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you can decide the order.

 
At April 01, 2005 10:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Myself, I'm a cynical optimist, which means (in this example) that while I realize that men and women trying to communicate is like snakes and zebras trying to mate, I still don't give up hope, and keep trying.

Come to think of it, I think that makes me a masochist. Live and Learn.

 
At April 01, 2005 10:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well... Live, anyways.

 
At April 01, 2005 10:42 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

EsotericWombat: Heh... I haven't got that learning thing down either. Maybe someday. But I think that will involve some amount of maturity I'm not willing to master yet. I enjoy the drama.

SuperMikeyPants: It's not as much fun if I can't throw things...

 
At April 01, 2005 11:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Tell you what. You make the rules, I'll abide by them, as long as I get to stick my nose in your crotch ones per day :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home