Wednesday, April 06, 2005

My Sanity

I'm perfectly sane, nothing is wrong with me that isn't usually wrong with me.

This list includes, but is not limited to:
-General malaise that can be attributed to having been raised by my parents
-A nervous tick caused by consumption of overcooked steamed dumplings
-Neurotic tendencies caused by sitting in classes, hour after hour, surrounded by morons
-Extreme frustration produced by living in the States against my will
-Despondency caused by being forced to live here for the next 2 years

Now I suppose I should respond specifically to Mikey's concerns:

I truely believe that superkate has gone round the bend and will probably be found swinging by one arm from a hotel shower curtain rod, naked, with the courtesy ice bucket on her head, shouting obscenities at passing cockroaches. But I could be wrong.

First of all, I might be blonde, but even I know that shower curtain rods fall down and are thus not good for swinging.

Second, well, okay fine, I probably would be naked.

Third, I don't like hats.

Fourth, you expect I would stay somewhere with parading cockroaches? I think not!

Finally, and most importantly, I'm in the hotel industry, hence I have a reputation to protect. I reserve that kind of swinging and shouting for people's private homes.

PS I lied on "My Favorite Joke". It's not actually my favorite joke. It's my second favorite joke. My real favorite joke involves a French accent which is entirely too difficult to type.

1 Comments:

At April 06, 2005 8:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

As far as predictions go, and the fact that I have never actually met you, I think my prophecy is shockingly accurate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home