Tuesday, April 05, 2005

My Favorite Joke

What's the difference between erotic and kinky?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Erotic is using a feather, kinky is using the whole chicken.

Heh heh heh heh...

Yes, I'm a dork (and the first time I typed that it said "fork").

Kinky is one of my favorite words. I've made it my mission to spread the good word all over the world. My friend, Belgian Tim, repeatedly attempted to turn it into a verb. He would see a nice looking young Sicilian girl and exclaim loudly, "I want to kinky her!" And then we would throw things at him.

But Basam is my most successful kinky story yet. We were teaching all of the Yemeni boys who lived at the school "kinky" because we were bored and it was something to do. One afternoon, a couple days later, we were all sitting in the mafraj chewing and watching movies. Darling Stefano* found a piece of PVC pipe on the floor leftover from some forgotten construction project. He proceeded to smack the sole of Basam's feet with it. So Basam cried out the only two English words he knew, "No kinky, no kinky!" It was marvelous. I got a picture of it, too. His eyes are wide like a mad man's, and Stefano is smirking his little Stefano smirk. *Sigh*

Yeah...

*Catharine forced Stefano and I to be in the library picture. It was very cruel, but I was happy to get out of it without my face showing...

3 Comments:

At April 05, 2005 9:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, to be a young man in love, beating the feet of a non-english speaker. Well, we can skip the love part. I'll just say I'm in kinky.

 
At April 06, 2005 2:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

heh. wow. just wow.

 
At April 06, 2005 2:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I truely believe that superkate has gone round the bend and will probably be found swinging by one arm from a hotel shower curtain rod, naked, with the courtesy ice bucket on her head, shouting obscenities at passing cockroaches. But I could be wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home