Friday, April 08, 2005

Things To Do To Foreign Students Part II

BeakerGirl and I are naughty people. We spent an entirely lovely evening with Keiko, my Japanese mentoree, eating Indian food* and giggling hysterically.

The giggles erupted because we were teaching Keiko all kinds of words and phrases we shouldn't have been teaching her. I suppose I had already set a precedent for such behavior as the last time Keiko and I went out to dinner we had a lively discussion about pubic floss. And the time before that we had discussed "big black cock".

Tonight, however we reached new vocabularic highs. "Throbbing hot pulse of purple man chicken" was introduced, and subsequently shortened to random outbursts of "Man chicken!" The spit or swallow conundrum was discussed. "Mmmm, hot chunk of meat" was given a rather non-gustatory implication. "TurkeyMonkey" was also repeated frequently, but mostly because Beaky** and I couldn't stop giggling about Thursday's class when we had to fold towel creatures.

The air was thick with innuendo, and I couldn't keep my mind out of the gutter. Which has led me to the conclusion that I need to get laid if for no other reason than to keep from further corrupting my mentoree***.

*I still have no idea how BeakerGirl managed to eat her cream cheese balls in special sauce without howling with laughter. I could not have done.

**It's not quite as catchy as "Keik-N-Bake" but I suppose it works as a nickname...

***There are many other reasons, but that one seems somehow less self-centered than all of the rest.

3 Comments:

At April 09, 2005 11:52 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

The OnionCabbage was a deliberate oversight as, really, it deserves it's own personal entry. But I don't think I could type it all without giggling so violently I would destroy the keyboard in the process (much like I shouldn't think or talk about it while driving - you know how that goes).

 
At April 09, 2005 11:53 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Wow, my grammar was horrible in that comment. Someone shoot me please.

 
At April 09, 2005 12:58 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

I think it's also important to note that when I say "corrupting" I'm using the term lightly. Keiko is in fact in her mid-30's and has been married.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home