Wednesday, April 13, 2005

WTF?

Holy fuck me sideways with a blowtorch Batman!

This is the latest in the Marmeduke saga...

hi : kate
well ; for what concerne my visa i have only tow way
the fist one iS if you accept me as married i mean you send me certifecate that we are marreid
the second is either you incripte my name in one of the university or school in america. so what i want is to help me with one among those two condition. and i hope we to be socciful as long as you are in good condition with health.i know nothing can stop you for helping me .you have faithfulness and fair and pity for other poeple . my allah help everywere you are aroud the world,
GOD BLESS YOU .


For the record, I'd rather eat rancid tuna out of my own ass than marry this dude, or even pretend to marry him. I'd also like to know what "socciful" means

I pointed him in the direction of a website that should have told him that I cannot get him a visa. But yet again, he seems not to have understood.

7 Comments:

At April 13, 2005 3:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Remember, we can still go on an idiot hunting safari.

 
At April 13, 2005 4:46 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Problem is, I have an aversion to African jails. You'll have to promise we won't get caught.

 
At April 13, 2005 5:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll get us diplomatic immunity before we go.

 
At April 13, 2005 7:30 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Woohooo! I've always wanted diplomatic immunity. Or to be an Embassy wife...

 
At April 13, 2005 8:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

For some reason I keep answering your posts in my own comments pages.

 
At April 13, 2005 10:38 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Well, we always knew you were a little silly...

 
At April 14, 2005 10:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Slander!! That is slander, woman!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home