Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Ummm... Yeah

This is from Steve (okay, so Steve got it from somewhere else, but I can't be arsed* to look it up at the moment, maybe in the morning...):

1. Grab the nearest book.

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.

5. Don’t search around and look for the “coolest” book you can find. Do what’s actually next to you.

So I'm probably going to sound even more pervy than usual now. Why did I have to leave the Kama Sutra on my desk today as I was cleaning up?

*Sigh*

"Bhikshu Padmashri too, acknowledges that, according to place and character, women like kisses on certain parts."

*Dammit, I must be tired for that to have slipped into my verbage...

4 Comments:

At April 13, 2005 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, thats hot. Nuff said...

 
At April 13, 2005 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*adjusts collar, again* It's a bit warm all of a sudden (again).

 
At April 13, 2005 1:05 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

LOL, boys are funny...

 
At April 13, 2005 11:10 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Woohooo! Yer alive! I was wondering where you went. How's your ear?

And just for the record, I hope tomorrow that you all appreciate how much fricken' cleaning I've bee doing today...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home