Monday, April 25, 2005

Mark Yer Calendars People

Saturday shall be a fun day all around the world. Okay, fine so it will be Sunday in Australia, but it will still be Saturday most other places. Yep, that's right, SuperSteve is on the radio again. And he's going to play some Something For Kate for Kate, which is just fun to say.

Anyway, not only is Steve on the radio, but it is also Beaky's birthday. She's going to be an old lady just like me, except 16 days younger. Mwahahahahahahahaha!

Beyond those two events, it is my last weekend of freedom for at least 5 months. The 'rents are moving back from their summer place which I think is very tacky of them, but they didn't ask me. And really I shouldn't complain, but they drive me crazy, er crazier than usual. So if you don't hear from me for a while it's because I've gone to prison for murder or moved to Kyrgyzstan and left no forwarding address.

2 Comments:

At April 27, 2005 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to playing Something For Kate For Kate, Kate.

 
At April 28, 2005 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'll do a HappyDance just for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home