Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Dear My Male Readership:

Okay boys, I'm goin' on a date. I haven't been on a date in a while so I need yer advice*. I have no idea what to wear. Which isn't exactly true, I have lots of ideas, but I don't know what to choose. We're going to a wine bar which I'm assuming will be casual, yet not sloppy. Here are the options I've come up with so far:

Upper half:

-Burgundy velvet top
-Slinky black v-neck sweater
-Sleeveless yet boob enhancing black turtleneck sweater
-Pale blue or ivory (I have two because I was obsessed last year) Victoria's Secret sweater that is soft and delightful (like this but different colored)


-Pale pink VS push-up bra (this one in "sweet pink")
-Emma lace bra (this one in black, ivory, buff, black with floral design, and somewhere lost in my room is a bright pink one)
-Second skin satin bra (this one in ivory, black, navy blue, and orchid)
-Tartiest bra in the world (mine is light blue)

Lower half

-Jeans
-Khakis
-Black gabardines

-Second skin satin hipsters (black)
-Second skin satin high cut brief (black, navy blue, orchid, fuscia, and ivory)
-Emma stretch lace high cut brief (black, black with floral design, ivory, nude)

-Black sandals
-Other black sandals
-Italian black leather boots (I can't find a picture as the Cuoieria Fiorentina website is deficient)


Ummm, yeah, those are my options.
Thanks for your input. ;0)

*No, MikeyPants, I'm not considering going naked

12 Comments:

At April 27, 2005 5:07 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

I love Victoria's Secret... *Sigh*

 
At April 27, 2005 5:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, here we go. First, the jeans. They always have a sense of class, but sometimes not enough. However, i think you can pull it off. Next, the V. Secret sweater. Always a good one. Definatly the boots. As for the the underneath, whatever makes you feel best about yourself.

 
At April 27, 2005 9:33 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Which color sweater? Pale blue or ivory?

And which kind of cleavage should I go for? That's the reason I'm asking. Push-uppy "Hey, hey I've got cleavage" cleavage, or mildy understated "just wait 'til you get me off" bra goodness? It all makes me feel wonderful about myself and is entirely too much fun, I just need to know from a boy's perspective what is best.

Mostly with the lower half stuff I was just having fun going back through the VS website...

Also, if I wear the VS sweaters (or anything besides the black v-neck), I'll have to find some kind of suitable jacket, which presents a whole other set of issues...

 
At April 27, 2005 10:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

In that case, Black V-neck, without overdoing the cleavage. Otherwise, he'll never see your eyes.

 
At April 27, 2005 10:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Damn, double responce. I say we send Viking raiders to the Blog headquarters.

 
At April 28, 2005 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MikeyPants, are you smoking crack again?

 
At April 28, 2005 8:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, it was late for me and my eyes were playing tricks on me. Now, do you have some sort of protection for your date? Something with knobs and ribs and fruit flavors?

 
At April 28, 2005 9:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Also, I think you should go without panties. Just to give yourself a treat ;)

 
At April 28, 2005 11:33 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Chipper has been kind enough to donate cola and chocolate flavored party favors. He hasn't tried the cola flavor yet, so I get to be the guinea pig.

Also, panties are fun. And I'll feel like less of a hooker if I wear them, even if I am acting like one.

 
At April 28, 2005 12:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You're right. Panties can be fun. Do you have a pair with Snoopy on them? Those would be perfect.

 
At April 28, 2005 11:36 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

I have no Snoopy panties. They're all lace or satin, actually. I'm posh like that...

 
At April 28, 2005 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Second Skin Satin Hipsters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home