Saturday, April 30, 2005

My Favorite Steve In The Whole World

Steve, you now have Official Kate's Most Favorite Steve In The Whole World status.

Not that there was too much competition, but you have raised the bar considerably. Welsh Aerobics Instructor Steve With A Beer Belly Who Bought Me A Drink And A Pasty was left floundering in your wake and is now slinking away with his head hanging low in shame.

Hearing some Something For Kate for Kate and getting a plug for my blog has made me forget that I am hungover, miserable, and unlaid. You are fantastic! If I'm ever in Melbourne, be warned that I'm taking you out and buying you a drink or six.

Thanks for making me smile.

Ooooh! And I really liked the song, too. :0)

5 Comments:

At April 30, 2005 4:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

that post was sheer music of the English language. Just thought I'd mention that.

 
At April 30, 2005 11:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Kate is the bestest Kate in the whole blog.

 
At May 01, 2005 10:39 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Woohooo! :0)

 
At May 01, 2005 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on, Kate! It was a pleasure, glad I brought a smile to your pout (I wonder if you can pout and smile at the same time?). Likewise, if I ever happen to be in Denver, drinks will be called for.

 
At May 01, 2005 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I'd like to take a moment to go nah nah nah nah nah, nah to Steve the Welsh Aerobics instructor. Victory is sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home