Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Revision To Fundy Plan

Rather than subject myself to Fundies for literary purposes, I have decided it will be more fun to repell them. My new course of action shall include walking around muttering "Bum fuckery" over and over again under my breath, with occasional exclamaitions of a high pitched, squeaky, "Poot". And flatulence. This means I will have to frequent Taco Bell, but that's fine, I'm in a burrito kind of mood.

Hopefully this will be all it takes to make them stay away from me, and it will give me something to write about as well.

2 Comments:

At January 24, 2006 4:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It won't work. Fundies don't worry about smelling good to attract each other, so they often flatulate with each other. I recommend cleavage, slut shoes, and a shirt that say "Open all night" or "Heaven is between my legs" or other such ideas.

 
At January 24, 2006 9:35 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

I think we should all get tee that say "heaven is between my legs" and go to their meetings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home