Monday, May 02, 2005

Americans Are Not Worst At Geography

Marmeduke is the worst at geography.

I'm particularly pleased to note that among other happy geographical absurdities, Canada is now a US city. I also think that "San Francesico" sounds like a strange sexual position, but my brain is always in the gutter so it isn't unusual for such things to come to mind...

His ideas of types of schools and programs also mystify me. Where exactly does one go for a degree in minimum language proficiency? Moreover, what does one do with it when one is finished?

I can't complain too much though, at least he didn't list Denver as a city he would like to visit. And he's gotten over marriage idea.

hi : kate
how are you ?and how life with you ? i allways feel you are in good sotuition . well here you the kind of school or university i would like to attend including the cities :

1-university of education

2-college international education

3-language of instruction

4-language classes

5-minimum language proficiency

6-english language institute.

at any of the following cities :

1-califonia

2-canada

3new york

4-worchington

5-mexsico

6-philadelfia

7-chicago

8-loss angelos

9-san francesico

10-boston.

just try your best and i wish you best regared.
thank

10 Comments:

At May 02, 2005 3:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you need to start sending this monkey spanker copies of the marmaduke cartoon.

 
At May 02, 2005 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to stop responding to him, is what I really need to do. But then he gets all whiny.

I curse the day I met the little bugger. He was supposed to be a good thing introduced to me as: "one of the guinea pigs I taught on my language teaching course and with whom Ive remained in touch (from Guinea Konakry actually) has already offered to take you round - hes a good muslim so you wont have to worry"

Ha! Yet another of the many, many things David was dramatically wrong about...

 
At May 02, 2005 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that the subject for this email was "the pawer". Still trying to figure out exactly what the implication is...

 
At May 02, 2005 9:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, at least you know the person who sends you the odd e-mails. I got one the other day claiming to be from a lawyer in Nigeria, saying a possible relative of mine died with 11 million dollars, and if I would help him get it out of the country, I could have half.

See, if you wanted to, you could go up to Marmafuck and kick him in the nuts. Me, I don't even know who to stick the knife into.

 
At May 02, 2005 11:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hmm... you know, I've never heard that twist on it. I've gotten the diamond embezzeling one though. In fact, I've gotten it in English and French. I could at the time understand just about enough French to read it.

clearly what you need to do is go to this guy's ISP, blackmail his adress out of them, and then go to Nigeria and use my patented torture method on him. Or burn his house down. Your call.

 
At May 03, 2005 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're lucky MikeyPants, Marmeduke has never offered me money or diamonds from a dead relative or otherwise. Instead, he facilitated a nasty bit of heat stroke at the Pyramids when he wouldn't let me buy water WITH MY OWN MONEY.

How happy life would be had I never met him, or been close enough to smell his unwashed armpits let alone kick him in the nuts (which probably wouldn't have had the desired effect, one can only assume he would have taken it as a sign I wanted to have his children)...

In any event, I have decided he's not worth the karmic retribution that comes from revenge torture. He is, however, good for a laugh.

 
At May 03, 2005 12:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

well if you kick hard enough that doesn't matter anymore. ;)

 
At May 03, 2005 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kitty- How are the parental units? I love you lots! Hope all is well. JEff

 
At May 03, 2005 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kitty- How are the parental units? I love you lots! Hope all is well. JEff

 
At May 03, 2005 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewww - This is very true. Although the very idea still makes me want to run away screaming...

JeffreyPants - I haven't bought my ticket to a random far away destination yet although I am keeping my passport with me at all times...

They're actually being fairly well-behaved tonight. I'm amazed...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home