Monday, May 02, 2005

Happiness And Cheese!

I was finally able to reach my mother who for some reason was not answering her cell phone yesterday. This of course made me madly paranoid that they had driven off the side of the road on their way back to Denver. So I was alternately being sad about my puppies and happily figuring out how I was going to spend the inheritance.

Anyway.

The 'rents are stuck in Albuquerque (I have no idea if that is the appropriate spelling, but it's, you know, that corrupt and miserable little city in New Mexico) due to a random blizzard on Raton Pass. Methinks I could be saved from their presence for another day. Yay!

I'm going to be happy dancing all day.

7 Comments:

At May 02, 2005 10:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I'm going to vegas next week. If you are there too, we should try to hook up so you can count my nipples.

 
At May 02, 2005 1:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

One day a local radio station sponsored a contest to correctly guess the number of molecules in Leonard nimoy's butt. I was off by three but I still won the grand prize. That's right a first class one-way ticket... to Ah-ah, ah, albequerque

 
At May 02, 2005 3:25 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Beaky: It's very sad and I'm actually sobbing about it right now, but my parents made it over the pass and will be here in about 1 1/2 hours. I think there's still enough time to get to the airport and catch a flight to Kyrgyzstan...

We don't have interesting conversations like that in my Sharene class. Then again, we don't have to put up with The Britiot.

Beaky & MikeyPants: You two could get married in a Vegas Elvis Chapel. That would be very cute.

Ewwwww: Does that work as a nickname? Also, Weird Al is fantastic...

 
At May 02, 2005 7:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hmm... well, it certainly works as something to say upon meeting me(jk)

I'm not sure how it works as a nickname, but by all means use it if you like it. There isn't much that can be done with my handle, nickname-wise.

 
At May 02, 2005 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking perhaps "Essy" could be indearing. Or maybe "Wommy". On the other hand, Ewwwww is sticking in my brain.

 
At May 03, 2005 11:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Essy... I like that a lot!

 
At May 04, 2005 9:30 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Essy it is my darling EssyPants...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home