Sunday, May 08, 2005

I've Got A Golden Ticket!

Well, sort of. Hopefully Willy Wonka won't show up.

Anyway, I bought my ticket to the Eastern Hemisphere for the month of August. And in the process, I joined British Air's Executive Club. Dunno what that actually entails, but it sounded good at the time and I didn't have to pay anything extra.

I heard back from my Kyrgyzstani tourist company and in a fit of brilliance they've arranged my 2 week horse trek for $900. Based on other quotes I've gotten, I thought it was going to be twice that. So I'm doing a HappyTravelin'KateDance.

So anyway, if any of you fantastic readers are going to be anywhere near Providence, Rhode Island between June 5th and July 29th, let me know and I'll buy you a drink sometime (I'm doing summer classes out there). Same goes if you're going to be in Europe between August 3rd and 10th. I love EasyJet and RyanAir. They make jetting around "the Continent" so cheap and easy!

8 Comments:

At May 08, 2005 4:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I'm going to be in Boston from the fourth of June up until (I believe) September, so who knows? I might find a way down thar.

 
At May 08, 2005 7:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've flown RyanAir. I know its cheap, but I still don't recommend it. But congrats on the TravelingKate status.

 
At May 08, 2005 9:22 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

I like EasyJet better than RyanAir, but more or less it's all the same. And you have to watch your baggage weight limit...

 
At May 08, 2005 11:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry for disappearing. Busy time, played nurse for drunk and injured people. Long story that I don't want to relive. Driving to Vegas on Wed/Thurs. With a former sorority girl. Kate, I need to to meet me in Denver for a quick 5 hour fuck. Please save me.

 
At May 09, 2005 9:19 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Sorry to disappoint MikeyPants, but I've got a house full of parents, and I'm SO over the sex-in-a-car thing. And it's nearly finals week.

What's wrong with sex with sorority girl?

 
At May 09, 2005 2:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That would be bad, bad, bad, bad, bad.

 
At May 09, 2005 5:01 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Why why why why why?

 
At May 09, 2005 5:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

she is evil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home